Sunday, March 28, 2010

My appologies

28 March, 2010

I’ll ask my readers forgiveness over the last couple of weeks, as, like the guy trying to drain the swamp, I’ve been up to my ears in alligators lately. First, due to some major computer problems I’ve been unable to access the Internet lately, while my electronic idiot-savant associate was being a patient in the computer hospital.

Even worse, from my viewpoint at least, I’ve been in the Portland VA hospital for the last week, getting some cardiac issues resolved. Seems that the VA Doctors have figured out how to “cure” my overly slow heart rate problems, and I now have a pace-maker installed in my ageing and somewhat sunken chest. (I’ll tell ‘ya one thing though, while it’s a comparatively minor operation, such a procedure definitely hurts!)

So, now that the both of us are supposedly fixed, I’ll try to get caught up with posting the last couple of installments, and get next weeks column written.

Between spectacles, hearing aids, and now a computerized addition to my heart, I guess ‘ya can just call me “Bionic Bob”.

No comments: